The Macromedia Flash plugin is used to play the audio clips and BSL translations on the memorynet site and on other sites on the web. You can find out more and download a free copy of the plugin from the Macromedia Flash website.
- Choose view from the browser menu bar
- Select Internet Options
- Click the Security Tab
- Click the radio button for custom, and then click the Settings button
- Scroll down to Scripting/Active Scripting.
- Click Enable.
- Click Ok to save the changes.
- Click Ok again to save and return to Internet Explorer