Bob belongs to: The Fishermen's Mission
Bob was born in North Shields. He has worked in the Royal Navy, merchant navy and steam trawlers. Bob is retired and spends his time painting.
Bob was interviewed by Kylea Little on 8 November 2005. The interview took place at North Shields Fishermen's Mission and lasted 52 minutes and 23 seconds.
Bob Cawley at San Domingo
Standing on the beach at San Domingo in front of the famous buccaneer Henry Morgan's fort. At the mouth of the river were sharks that waited for flotsam and jetsam to come their way.
Bob has 15 memories in the memorynet:
Bob's memories with a Travel theme:
- The merchant navy and St. Elmo's Fire
- Taking a break on the Suez Canal
- Bob Cawley at San Domingo
- Continuous Certificate of Discharge 1
- Individual Certificate
- Continuous Certificate of Discharge 3
Bob's other memories: