Peter belongs to: The Coble and Keelboat Society
Peter was brought up in Newcastle. His mother came from Seahouses and the family would holiday there. Peter's father made him a rowing boat when he was 11 and he spent his time in the harbour with his friends.
Peter was interviewed by Carl Greenwood on 16 February 2006. The interview took place at Ouseburn Heritage Centre and lasted 14 minutes and 58 seconds.
Peter's coble the Royal Diadem II
Peter's coble the Royal Diadem II. It is moored at the mouth of the Ouseburn alongside Mel Deighton's coble the Joan Dixon.
Peter has 10 memories in the memorynet:
Peter's memories with a Traditions theme:
- Interest in cobles
- Learning traditional skills
- Restoring the Royal Diadem Two
- Keeping the history alive
- The Coble and Keelboat Society
- Peter's coble the Royal Diadem II
- The Royal Diadem II under sail
Peter's other memories: