Sam belongs to: Tynemouth Surfers
Sam grew up in Tynemouth where he began surfing. He has gone on to become one of Britain's top surfers. He competes in competitions around the world.
Sam was interviewed by Carl Greenwood on 15 October 2005. The interview took place at Tynemouth Beach and lasted 9 minutes and 55 seconds.
Sam Lamiroy surfing
Photograph of Sam Lamiroy surfing
Sam has 9 memories in the memorynet:
Sam's memories with a The North East theme:
- Starting surfing
- Growing up in Tynemouth
- Learning to surf
- The next generation of surfers
- Favourite surfing locations in the North East
- Environmental conditions in the North East
- Long Sands Beach, Tynemouth
Sam's other memories:
- What does the sea mean to you?
- Sam Lamiroy surfing
This memory has these themes: