The new Wagon Shed at the Sidings holds two railway wagons which originate from the early 20th century and which have been carefully restored.
One is a Covered Carriage Truck built at Darlington in 1939 and the earliest surviving example of its kind. This wagon was used to transport cars, and now houses a gleaming 1963 Rover P4 car, on loan from the National Motor Museum Beaulieu.
The other wagon is a 10-ton Goods Brake Van built at Shildon Wagon Works, County Durham in 1916.
The Wagon Shed has interactive displays and films of what life was like when these important vehicles were in use.