Kickstart opportunities at Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums
11 November 2021
Six new Museum roles for young people receiving Universal Credit
The Kickstart Scheme is a £2 billion fund to create hundreds of thousands of high quality six-month job placements for young people.
TWAM is now recruiting for six roles.
The following roles will be based at Discovery Museum in Newcastle upon Tyne:
- Customer Service Support Assistant
- Facilities Support Assistant
- Collections Access & Digitisation Assistant (two posts)
- Learning Engagement Assistant
To apply for the jobs you must be aged 16-24 and receiving Universal Credit. If you want to find out more and apply for a job, please speak to your Work Coach at Jobcentre Plus.
We will also be holding open days for the roles on Tuesday 23 November for people to find out more:
- Tuesday 23 November, 10-11.30am, Discovery Museum, Blandford Square, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4JA
- Tuesday 23 November, 1.15-2.45pm, Segedunum Roman Fort, Buddle Road, Wallsend, NE28 6HR
If you would like to attend an open day or find out more, please email: HRrecruitment@twmuseums.org.uk
Please contact: Jonathan.Loach@twmuseums.org.uk