The Wellbeing Programme
For people living with mental ill health, in recovery and for everyone’s general wellbeing
The Wellbeing Programme is our culture and heritage programme for people living with mental ill health, in recovery, as well as for everyone’s general wellbeing.
What do you do?
Many of the sessions will include a mix of the following:
- Meeting curators and museum staff
- Visiting exhibitions
- Behind-the-scenes tours
- Object handling workshops
How can I get involved?
The programme covers a variety of ‘strands’ such as:
- Supported volunteering opportunities
- Adult learning classes
- Training for carers and professionals who work with older people on how to use museums and galleries
- Boxes of Delight – museum handling objects subscription service for community groups
Who do I contact?