Business Sponsorship - Will promote your company to a wide audience by sponsoring one of our exciting exhibitions or events at Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums. Our dedicated sponsorship team will work closely with your company to create a tailor-made package of benefits.
Sponsorship benefits include:
Brand exposure – Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums represent many of the North East’s top tourist and cultural attractions, regularly attracting around 1.3 million visits annually. We will work with you to promote your company in a number of ways:
- Through branding of the exhibition or event
- By crediting you as a sponsor in high profile, creative marketing and advertising campaigns
- Through official recognition on the Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums website and across our social media channels.
Media profile - Raise your company’s profile through the extensive regional and national press coverage generated by our exhibitions and events. Your company will benefit from:
- Credit as a sponsor on press releases (we will encourage the media to credit you as sponsor in print)
- The inclusion of a quote from your Chief Executive in agreed press releases
- The opportunity to provide us with your own press release to be included in our press pack
- The opportunity to work with us to develop joint creative and innovative PR opportunities to promote the sponsorship.
Contact us - For an informal chat about how sponsoring us could benefit your company please contact Nigel Alston-Phillips, Development Officer on 0191 277 2269 or Email
Venue hire - Please note that it is also possible to hire Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums venues on a commercial basis. Find out more about venue hire here.
There are many ways you can support Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums , including in-kind donations.
By providing much needed products and professional services, the money saved can be reinvested to extend and develop our programmes and exhibitions. In recognition of the donation, we will credit your company as an In-Kind Sponsor. This will entitle your business to bespoke benefits aligned to the retail value of the product or services.
Please contact Nigel Alston-Phillips, Development Officer on 0191 277 2269 or Email to discuss how to make an in-kind donation.
Company Payroll Giving
Payroll giving - Giving directly from your salary is easy and tax effective
Offering a payroll giving scheme at your company is a great benefit to your employees and is a quick and simple process to implement.
If you'd like to set up a payroll giving scheme in your workplace you can find out more about how it works from our Payroll Giving Team